The operator of the website and the controller of personal data (hereinafter: Administrator) is Krzysztof Matela, headquartered in Bydgoszcz, ul. Krzysztofa Gotowskiego 6 (85-030) Bydgoszcz), NIP: 5540469855.
What kind of data do we collect?
On this website we collect two types of data:
- automatically collected data – this includes server logs collected by the hosting service provider, cookie files
- data voluntarily provided by you through the contact form,
Why do we collect this data?
The abovementioned data is collected for the following purposes:
- the server logs allow us to ensure correct operation of the website and to quickly react to any malfunctions,
- cookies allow us to display the website correctly, remember the user’s preferences on how to display it, create remarketing lists that allow for personalised ads on advertising networks, and analyse anonymous statistics of web traffic on the website;
- the data from the contact form is used to contact you in order to answer your request.
What are cookie files?
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer, tablet, or smartphone whenever you visit a website. These files contain various data which allows the website to work and display correctly. They are perfectly safe, do not modify the way in which software on your computer works, and do not disclose your personal data.
The cookies enable the internet browser to “remember” your personal preferences regarding the way the website is displayed (e.g. font size, language, etc.), they allow you to easily use websites where you need to be logged in (thanks to cookies you do not have to log in every time you visit a subpage within a website), and facilitate internet traffic analysis, allowing us to see which of our subpages are visited, and how often.
Internet browsers usually allow for cookies to be created and later read by the server that created them by default. You are free to adjust your browser’s settings to decide whether you allow cookies or not, and to what extent. Existing cookies can also be deleted at any time. Remember, however, that after fully blocking cookies you will probably find that some functions on the websites you visit do not work.
You can find out more about cookies at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
What are server logs?
Server logs are anonymous data (e.g. IP address, duration of the visit, browser used, URL addresses of the visited subpages, data regarding errors in displaying the website) saved on the server when you visit the website. The logs are stored on the server and used solely to ensure correct operation of the website.
How do we collect statistics of the website and what for?
The statistics regarding the web traffic on our website allow us to see how the visitors are using it and therefore to develop it to be of most use and convenience for them.
By filling in the contact form in the CONTACT US tab you are disclosing the following personal data to us: first and last names, the name of your company, e-mail address, and – optionally – your phone number. This data is provided by you voluntarily, however it is necessary for us to be able to respond to your request. We do not share this data with any third parties.
Links to other websites
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
- access your personal data processed by us and rectify it,
- demand your personal data to be erased (if it is used wrongfully), restrict its processing, and to demand it to be transferred to a different data controller,
- file an objection to your personal data being processed by us,
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding a violation of personal data protection legislation or other rights granted under GDPR.